By joining CREW Fort Worth and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate.
- Network with professionals at special events, monthly luncheons, and CREW Network sponsored events.
- Discount event pricing and invitations to exclusive member-only events.
- Gain leadership skills by joining and becoming involved in Board membership, committees and/or delegate positions.
- Access to presidents, CEOs, partners, or senior managers representing nearly every discipline within the commercial real estate profession located in the North Texas area.
- Opportunity to contribute to local scholarship efforts, internships and other programs geared to promote CRE careers to our youth, and encourage young professionals in their CRE careers.
- Access to CREWbiz, CREW Network's online business networking tool, to cultivate business deals, hunt for career opportunities, or ask advice from more than 11,000 qualified CRE professionals from around the globe.
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of CREW Fort Worth and CREW Network.
Membership levels are based on career experience in a qualified field of commercial real estate (QFCRE). We encourage all industry professionals with experience in one of the QFCREs to apply.
- Full: Full time professional with 5+ years' experience in a QFCRE.
- Associate: Full time professional with < 5 years' experience in a QFCRE.
- Affiliate: Full time professional who supplies services or products to professionals working in a QFCRE.
Questions about your eligibility for membership? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.