What’s the difference between CREW Network and CREW Fort Worth membership?
CREW Fort Worth is an affiliate organization of CREW Network. Therefore, a member of CREW Fort Worth is also a member of CREW Network. This global Network is comprised of 75+ affiliate organizations with a total membership of more than 11,000 CRE professionals.
While the overall purpose and goals of CREW Fort Worth reflect those of CREW Network, CREW Fort Worth has its own unique structure allowing it to meet the needs of its market. CREW Fort Worth uses CREW Network's established qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE) to guide its membership criteria and prerequisite experience, and determines its own dues, programs and member activities.
There are many CRE organizations, why CREW?
CREW is the only organization that encompasses the full scope of commercial real estate disciplines, where you could see a project through from beginning to closing, all with fellow members. CREW Fort Worth members are brokers, lenders, title/escrow, appraisers, attorneys, architects, and everything in between. CREW is also the only association focused on influencing the CRE industry by advancing the achievements of women.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Advancing your career and supporting the success of all women in commercial real estate.
- Network with friends at events, monthly lunches, retreats, and annual conventions.
- Discount pricing on events and invitations to exclusive member-only events.
- Gain leadership skills by joining Board membership, committees and/or delegate positions.
- Access to presidents, CEOs, partners, or senior managers representing nearly every discipline within the commercial real estate profession located in the Fort Worth area.
- Opportunity to contribute to local scholarship efforts, internships and other programs geared to promote CRE careers to our youth and encourage young professionals.
- Access to CREWbiz, CREW Network's online business networking tool, to cultivate business deals, hunt for career opportunities, or ask advice from more than 11,000 qualified CRE professionals from around the globe.
Who are your members? How much does membership cost?
CREW Fort Worth has opportunities for individuals with experience levels across the board. From those just entering the industry to seasoned professionals, membership in CREW will benefit the career of anyone who is passionate about the commercial real estate industry. We encourage both men and women to join this professional networking group.
The majority of CREW Fort Worth members have at least five (5) years of experience in the CRE industry and are currently employed in a full-time managerial, senior level, professional, principal, or revenue-generating position in one or more of the qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE).
Full Membership - $430 (pro-rated to $330 if joining between July 1 and September 30).
Associate Membership - $280 (pro-rated to $195 if joining between July 1 and September 30).
Affiliate Membership - $430 (pro-rated to $330 if joining between July 1 and September 30).
Student Membership (undergraduate) - $150
Student Membership (graduate) - $225
Description of Membership Categories
How/when do I pay my dues? What happens if my membership lapses?
Upon approval of the application, CREW Network will email an invoice for annual dues, which can be paid online with a credit card or mailed with a check. Once dues are received, your membership is activated.
Membership terms are on a calendar-year basis, so dues are invoiced each fall for the coming term.
If your membership lapses, you can submit another application or contact the membership chair to see if it’s possible to simply issue a renewal invoice.
What are the requirements and how do I apply?
All applicants are required to:
- Attend at least one CREW Fort Worth event or meeting.
- Be employed in a qualified field of commercial real estate or a related industry.
- Submit Membership Application online via the link below.
- Indicate a sponsor that is a current CREW member and not employed by the same firm at which you are currently employed. If you do not have a sponsor that meets these criteria, the Membership Committee can provide a CREW sponsor for you.
- Submit payment of dues to CREW Network.
Application to become member